Edition of 30 + 2AP
32,7 x 45 cm
Riso print 4 colours, 200gr paper, in a handpainted unique frame with tempera.
Signed by the artist
“I have seen another world. Sometimes I think it was just my imagination” (2022) depicts little spaces/altars that are meant for housing spirits and is derived from Fiona’s previous publication “Temples for the unbelievable“. The 4-color Riso print is framed in a tempera hand-painted sequential and unique frame, so please mind that you can’t choose your own frame finish.
- Price including VAT
- Shipped with trackable shipment
- Delivery fees added at check out
- Dispatched within 2 weeks
- Pay with credit card, Ideal or Paypal
- Since all frames are unique, the photos are indicative.
Questions? Contact us here about pricing, shipping, and displaying options for this edition.